This post contains affiliate ads and/or links.
Remember the donut invitations and favors I posted about for my 5 year old’s birthday party? Well the big day came and I am so excited to share all the fun décor we used to pull off the greatest Flamingo Donuts Party ever! Since I was just the party planner and my client was 5 years old the theme was a mashup of her favorite things. When asked what she wanted her party to look like she replied, “Everything pink.” Well I can handle hot pink, flamingos, and donuts.
Donut Décor List
Since we used a ton of great donut décor I wanted to list the items we loved and why. Thanks to our partnership with Oriental Trading we were able to use some of the cutest donut party items I have seen while planning this celebration. Oriental Trading has a whole Donut Party shop that is curated so well. It really takes the guess work out of where to get all the supplies. Plus, you don’t end up at the store needing a specific product and they don’t have enough in stock. And your supplies are delivered right to your door so you can party on!
- Inflatable Donuts: My kids thought these were amazing and they were lightweight and made a great impact as a hanging item. Not to mention the incredible deal they are!
- Donut Slap Bracelets: We used these as a favor and a décor filler for a vase. They come in a good amount so you can make sure to have enough. Plus, my girls loved playing with them and wearing them after. Who doesn’t love a sprinkle bracelet?
- Donut Lollipops: These tempted my kids as soon as we opened the box of supplies. They were cute enough to display and the kiddos were stoked to take some home after the party. These need to be an Instagram thing, such a great photo prop!
- Donut Plates: These had a good variety of printed donut pictures on them and they were all stinkin’ adorable. Not one kid wanted one plate more than another… that is sort of a big deal. Everyone was excited about the picture on their plate! Donuts win!
Pink Flamingo Decoration List
Luckily, flamingos are a classic and embody “everything pink.” And heck yes I finally bought me some pink plastic yard ornament flamingos! I have always wanted some plastic flamingos and they are cuter than ever before if you ask me. No longer goofy and just for old ladies and camper décor. They are better designed and more appealing to the eye recently. As I placed the leggy pink beauties in my flower beds I kept thinking about that funny flamingo on Gnomeo and Juliet. How can you not just love these guys?! I am totally obsessed with my flamingo family and will be keeping them as part of my flower bed décor.
- Giant Flamingo Float: This was so great in pictures and so loveable. I love using items that are inflatable for several reasons you can make a big statement and then inflate and store for later. Plus, this float will be used for pool time all summer too!
- Flamingo Family: This is the best deal I found on really cute flamingos! I already professed my love of these cuties so I won’t go on but since you need some in your life too here is the best price!
- Feather Boas: We used these as décor and prizes/favors. I like these because the kiddos could take and use them for dress up or a craft later. I really prefer a few really good favors than a bunch of crappy stuff that will get lost, ruined, or chucked.
- Flamingo Glasses Craft: I am not sure when crafts at birthday parties became a thing but I adore it. Since crafts are totally one of my favorite things these premade kits made my life easy peasy and kept little hands busy. Plus those pictures with these on!
When planning a party there is so much to do! This post will give you direction on some great items that made my life easy and this party a real hit!
For questions about any of the products we used or just to say something nice comment below.
Party on my party people!