I have an amazing, really yummy dessert to share with you today, No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Dessert, and it is so easy to make. I’m sharing this for June’s Foodie Extravaganza event, with the theme of Midsummer, which hasn’t actually happened where I live yet, but I hear it’s on it’s way. This is a dessert I’ve been making for a lot of years and everyone really loves it.
Usually I make this in 2 graham cracker crusts, but this time I made it in a bunch of individual crusts. It made 12 little cheesecakes. This is really nice for summer because you don’t have to bake it and it’s light and creamy. You can serve it with any summer fruit, although I went with blueberries this time.
I make this with lemon Jello, but I’ve been wondering if using another flavor would work too. I’m going to try that out sometime. If you try it out, let me know.
- 1 small box of lemon flavored Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 regular size or 12 individual size graham cracker crusts
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
- Refrigerate until syrupy. Do NOT over refrigerate.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in a mixer.
- Blend in Jello.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with your favorite fruit.
This month Laura of Baking in Pyjamas is hosting with the theme Midsummer. The challenge was to create a dessert of your choice which is Midsummer Eve themed, think any kind of summer fruit or an interpretation of what Midsummer means to you.
Posting day is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you’re a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board! Looking for our previous parties? Check them out HERE.
- Blueberry Slab Pie by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Carrot Vanilla Custard by Sneha’s Recipe
- Chocolate Fondue with Strawberries by Making Miracles
- Dark Berry Gelato by Baking in Pyjamas
- Egg Free Mint Gelato by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Kladdkaka by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Mango Souffle by G’Gina’s Kitchenette
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake by Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Nordic Walnut Cake with Coffee Icing by Food Lust People Love
- Simple Peach Crisp by Cooking with Traci
- Swedish Cheesecake with Strawberries by Caroline’s Cooking