My sister and I recently flew to Chicago and surprised our Dad for his birthday. Our brother met up with us there and we all had a nice visit. One day while we were there my stepmother, Dori made this yummy Linguine Pasta Salad for lunch. We loved it so much that we asked her if we can share the recipe with you and she said yes. So, I am going to tell how you to make it regular and gluten free too.
I made it last night and paired it with some easy oven baked BBQ chicken. It was an easy and tasty weeknight meal. The kids were all home and everyone seemed to enjoy it. It was really nice because it was the first time since my older two boys moved out, that everyone was home. When they moved out, I was so sad because I thought it would be a really long time before we all got together again. It was exactly one month!
I really love this salad because it can be served warm or cold. It is easy and it would be a great dish to take to a potluck or a party. I also like that it makes a large amount so you have leftovers or share it. I think I have mentioned a time or a hundred my love for easy meals. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 16 oz box of spaghetti or linguine pasta
- 2 cut up fresh tomatoes OR 2 cans diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 4 oz can of sliced black olives
- 1 bunch green onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped (You can really use any color pepper)
- 1 bottle Italian dressing (8 oz)
- Parmesan cheese. (I use alot)
- * By gluten free pasta, dressing and other ingredients if you want it to be gluten free.
- Cook pasta and drain. Add other ingredients and stir. Enjoy!