This time of year, it seems like everyone is so busy. It can be really stressful! If this is how you are feeling, make yourself a cup of chamomile tea and settle in. I am going to give you 10 Tips For a Stress Free Day.
Before I tell you the 10 tips, I should tell you this, I haven’t been so good at taking my own advice! The beginning of the school year is always such a busy time. I feel like I have had a non-stop ticket on the crazy train here lately. I really need to slow my life down. I am spread to thin and that needs to change! I know how to fix it but sometimes, I get busy and forget. When I do these 10 things, I am a happier, less stressed person. I am working on implementing these tips into my daily life. This week I only managed to follow the tips 1/5 days (by far, my most relaxing day). One day at a time. Try it out for yourself and see if they work for you. I know it really helps me to cut back on the crazy!
1. Meal plan and buy all the groceries for the whole week.
2. On busy days, throw dinner in the slow cooker in the morning. It really cuts back on the “What’s for dinner?” chaos at the end of the day. I LOVE my slow cooker!!!
3. Lay clothes for work and school out the night before.
4. Get enough sleep. Life is busy. You need your beauty rest.
5. Take deep breaths throughout the day.
6. Learn to say no.
7. Make lunches the night before. You will thank yourself for it!
8. Take a little time for yourself everyday. Read a book, take a bath, go for a walk just do something just for you.
9. Make a “to do” list. It is a great way to stay organized and it is so nice to scratch things off.
10. Start your day right with a devotion and a time for prayer. It will help you stay focused on what really matters most.
What do you do to make your day less stressful?