Welcome to Merry Monday Linky Party #11!
- This weeks new party hosts are Samantha and Kathleen from Fearlessly Creative Mammas and Jocelyn from Displaced Yinzer.
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party #11!
Meet the hosts of this party
Host Erlene @My Pinterventures ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Bloglovin Stumbleupon Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin Co-host Treana @House of Bennetts ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Instagram Co-host Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Youtube
On the Host’s Blogs
Calling all bloggers – If you’d like to participate in a Back to School Blog Group Giveaway Palooza, you can still sign up to participate until August 8th. Back-to-school Giveaway Palooza – sign up and help giveaway a Kindle Fire, $100 Target GC, and more
Meet Your Guest Co-host
- Kathleen and Samantha are a mother and daughter team who love to be creative. They started Fearlessly Creative Mammas because they were always sending each other pictures or calling each other to tell each other about what fun or tasty things they had made. They thought, why not create a blog and show their family members across the country, and Fearlessly Creative Mammas was born.
Jocelyn is a Displaced Yinzer moving from Pittsburgh to Central Florida in 2012. Currently exploring all that Florida has to offer, she shares new things her family finds to see and do in their new location. She writes about family, products, gardening, moving away from home, and so much more.
On the Guest Co-host’s Blog
What I Learned from the Family Portrait @Some Of The Best Things In Life Are Mistakes
White Dipped Basket with a Twist @Hawthorne and Main
Old Drawers into Porch Planters @My Love 2 Create
My Feature Pick
I am not a gardner and to be honest, I can’t make things grow at all. I forget to water things or I don’t plant them right or they just hate me. I’m not sure which. However, even though I can’t grow things, that doesn’t mean I don’t recognize a great DIY when I see one and this qualifies for sure. I’d love to make this for my mom, who can actually bring plants back to life. My sister and I have both seen it.
Mindi from My Love 2 Create made these fantastic Old Drawers into Porch Planters DIY and seriously, they are so cute! Don’t you think? My mom could really use these. I will have to be sure to remember these the next time I visit her.
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
Permalink back to the blog: http://wp.me/p3UxXD-1nS
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a helpful tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc…). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous Merry Monday party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines – these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host’s various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.
- If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Time to link up!
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of August.
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we’re promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms. Look for the hashtag #MerryMonday.***